SAL RULES

This will be a very loosely organized SAL.
--Participants may work at their own pace and choose charts in any order that suits their fancy.
--Participants may post photos at any stage in the process: WIP, Cross Stitch finish, Final finish.
--Since only retailers who attended the 2006 Indy market are authorized to distribute or kit these charts, all participants are asked to refrain from copying and/or sharing the charts with others. Those wishing to acquire the charts should inquire at their favorite LNS. I do know they are available [with an additonal purchase] as a CD-rom of all 41 charts from The Silver Needle in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
--Let's all have fun with this very generous gift from the participating designers.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Finally Finished: Monsterbubble's JAIL

I am so glad to be done with all this grey ... especially since art has been imitating life ... several days in a row of overcast and/or drizzly weather ending in night time thunderstorms. My container vegetable garden has been benefiting but all this humidity and dreariness hasn't been doing much for my mood. I shall be glad to turn my attention next month to Crescent Colors Saloon ... much more colorful.
I don't know what the deal with my photos is lately ... that wavy effect doesn't show up when you click on and enlarge the photo ... you can see all the long-stitched outlines of the granite blocks quite clearly ... I think my camera is just showing its age. I'll have to ask for a new digital for my birthday or for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the finish, Riona! It looks great. Have fun stitching the saloon.

    ReplyDelete