SAL RULES

This will be a very loosely organized SAL.
--Participants may work at their own pace and choose charts in any order that suits their fancy.
--Participants may post photos at any stage in the process: WIP, Cross Stitch finish, Final finish.
--Since only retailers who attended the 2006 Indy market are authorized to distribute or kit these charts, all participants are asked to refrain from copying and/or sharing the charts with others. Those wishing to acquire the charts should inquire at their favorite LNS. I do know they are available [with an additonal purchase] as a CD-rom of all 41 charts from The Silver Needle in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
--Let's all have fun with this very generous gift from the participating designers.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Finally ... I am back to this project

It seems no one has really had much time for this project ... not a single post since the end of June. But I have started one more of the pieces ... Val's Stuff's Train Depot. Typically, I have made some changes ... this time in the actual design instead of my usual switching out of fibers used. I thought the benches looked too small to fit in with the scale of the rest of the building and I didn't like the way the porch roof supports were charted, hence my changes.

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Riona!

    I'm one of the "time challenged" people now. I'm busy volunteering with DS's marching band almost every day and many LONG contest days so I'm not doing much stitching at all.

    Our last competition will be Nov. 2 (if we make it that far) so the light is at the end of the tunnel and I'll be stitching more after that....well, after a LONG nap. lol!

    ReplyDelete