SAL RULES

This will be a very loosely organized SAL.
--Participants may work at their own pace and choose charts in any order that suits their fancy.
--Participants may post photos at any stage in the process: WIP, Cross Stitch finish, Final finish.
--Since only retailers who attended the 2006 Indy market are authorized to distribute or kit these charts, all participants are asked to refrain from copying and/or sharing the charts with others. Those wishing to acquire the charts should inquire at their favorite LNS. I do know they are available [with an additonal purchase] as a CD-rom of all 41 charts from The Silver Needle in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
--Let's all have fun with this very generous gift from the participating designers.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Finally another finish for me


I finally have another finish in this series. This is the Schoolhouse by La-D-Da stitched with the recommended floss on 32 ct (over 2) Wichelt lambswool linen. I toyed with stitching with CC Sassy Brass instead of the Flax but it didn't show up well against the Cinnamon.

2 comments:

  1. I can;t tell you how delighted I am to see someone else posting on this SAL blog ... and I love the Schoolhouse ... it's in the running for my next project ... I am trying to stitch all the public buildings first.

    You did a grand job with it ... and thanks for keeping me company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Riona! I hope to get to stitch some more but you might not see anything from me until after Christmas.

    Thanks for starting this blog. You at least got me started stitching them. :-)

    ReplyDelete